@Scribble-dwords.bs.com

Photobucket
Jermin aka AHMINNT.♡
061198 ; Presents? <:
Single & Available
Damaian'1A1
I laughs , I cries , I smiles like every earthlings does . :D
I'm an imperfect person who is imperfect in all ways, so don't comment me because you ain't perfect either. <:
You can contact me at : MSN/Facebook/Friendster

♥ Catherine'PoohPooh ♥ WanTing'BiBi ♥ Sheree'Choco ♥
I love them as much as I love myself . They are the ones who gone through sufferings , happiness , cryings , laughters & pain with me . I appreciates them . They made my life wonderful & exciting . I'll keep them inside my heart , not to let them leave me while they're still with me . Although they made me cry sometimes , but , without quarrels , how can we be friends ? Friends forever alrights ? <:





Darlings

Carman ; DarDar♥♥♥
Catherine ; PoohPooh♥♥♥
Christy ; Nuer♥♥
ChunFei ; KorKor♥
ChunSing ; GanGanGan♥♥
Crystal ; EmoTwinneh♥♥♥
Des ; KorKor♥♥♥
HuiHui ; Honey♥
Ina ; Nuer♥♥
Jessica ; Lesbo♥♥♥
Joanne ; JieJie♥♥♥
JustinC ; KorKor♥♥♥
JustinN ; KorKor♥♥♥
Kingston ; PiGuDong♥♥♥
Lawrence ; MyLaoRen♥♥♥
Rayner ; SunZi♥♥♥
Pauline ; MeiMei♥
Sheree ; M&MGirlfiee♥♥♥
ShuHui ; JieJie♥
Stephanie ; LaoPo♥♥♥
TeckEng ; MeiMei♥
Vivian ; MeiMei♥
WaiHo ; KorKor♥♥♥
WaiKiat ; KorKor♥
WanTing ; BiBi♥♥♥
Zann ; Lesbo♥♥
ZhiYou ; SunZi♥♥♥
Max ; 3♥s , Min ; 1♥

Flyaways
Adelyn Catherine Catherine&Natasha Fiona HuiHui KeYin LerWei Me&Sheree Natasha Natasha&Fadhilah Norida Rayner Sheree Shopwithdarlz- ShiQi ShiQi&WanTing ShiZhen WaiHo WanTing WanTing&HuiHui XinLi Vanessa Tag me to be linked/unlinked . Thanks ! <:



June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Worries Saturday, December 25, 2010 @ 2:47 AM
Okays . So I'm here to add up some things for the previous post ... Cos' too long le the previous post... My new teacher name same as my mother! XD My mother Ivy Chia . She Ivy Phong . LOL . XD & for my school bag , I bought it. But don't really like it :( . My parents say nice so no choice , bought it. But also quite nice . I just scared that im the only one using that kind of bag :( Is like ermm... now alot peepo' use de bag.. But still got one more cover... Then at the below below got one magnetic thingyy.. Then magnet to the bottom part of the bag. Then at the bottom of the bag still got one BIG POCKET . Then the material is like so SOFTTT & SHINYYY & WEIRDWEIRD de.. :( It is purple in colour. The magnetic part is brown in colour. OVERALL , Purple colour. Somemore Damai de uniform is WHITE TOP , RED BOTTOM :( HowHow ? Can't buy new bag liaos. Sure kena laughh! :I So many worries! :( SIAO LIAOO!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.