@Scribble-dwords.bs.com

Photobucket
Jermin aka AHMINNT.♡
061198 ; Presents? <:
Single & Available
Damaian'1A1
I laughs , I cries , I smiles like every earthlings does . :D
I'm an imperfect person who is imperfect in all ways, so don't comment me because you ain't perfect either. <:
You can contact me at : MSN/Facebook/Friendster

♥ Catherine'PoohPooh ♥ WanTing'BiBi ♥ Sheree'Choco ♥
I love them as much as I love myself . They are the ones who gone through sufferings , happiness , cryings , laughters & pain with me . I appreciates them . They made my life wonderful & exciting . I'll keep them inside my heart , not to let them leave me while they're still with me . Although they made me cry sometimes , but , without quarrels , how can we be friends ? Friends forever alrights ? <:





Darlings

Carman ; DarDar♥♥♥
Catherine ; PoohPooh♥♥♥
Christy ; Nuer♥♥
ChunFei ; KorKor♥
ChunSing ; GanGanGan♥♥
Crystal ; EmoTwinneh♥♥♥
Des ; KorKor♥♥♥
HuiHui ; Honey♥
Ina ; Nuer♥♥
Jessica ; Lesbo♥♥♥
Joanne ; JieJie♥♥♥
JustinC ; KorKor♥♥♥
JustinN ; KorKor♥♥♥
Kingston ; PiGuDong♥♥♥
Lawrence ; MyLaoRen♥♥♥
Rayner ; SunZi♥♥♥
Pauline ; MeiMei♥
Sheree ; M&MGirlfiee♥♥♥
ShuHui ; JieJie♥
Stephanie ; LaoPo♥♥♥
TeckEng ; MeiMei♥
Vivian ; MeiMei♥
WaiHo ; KorKor♥♥♥
WaiKiat ; KorKor♥
WanTing ; BiBi♥♥♥
Zann ; Lesbo♥♥
ZhiYou ; SunZi♥♥♥
Max ; 3♥s , Min ; 1♥

Flyaways
Adelyn Catherine Catherine&Natasha Fiona HuiHui KeYin LerWei Me&Sheree Natasha Natasha&Fadhilah Norida Rayner Sheree Shopwithdarlz- ShiQi ShiQi&WanTing ShiZhen WaiHo WanTing WanTing&HuiHui XinLi Vanessa Tag me to be linked/unlinked . Thanks ! <:



June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Damai'ian Saturday, December 25, 2010 @ 2:20 AM
HEYY! :D Sorry for not posting this few days . Im not free . Therefore , lil' peepos' tagging me :( Alrights , so I went to my new school ; Damai . :D & FYI , I'm officially a damai'ian :D My class -> 1A1 . Happy cos' I realised im in the first class for Academic de . :D But , quite angry siaa :( . I got into the same class as ZhiXian -.-' the SMALL bully . He everytime bully me but always get bullied by me instead of bullying me . :D So , ZhiXian , you better watch out ! Ermm , i got into same class with 3 YNPS'ian ... Brandon , ZhiXian & one unknown wearing YNPS de uniform . From 6-5 de bahhrs ;O . So , went to the hall first... WAHHS , really big ehhrs! Then went to the classroom for registration . Squeezed like siaoo ._.' No enough chairs. Then more than half of the peepos in the class has to stand up. Then , cos' alot peepos' mahhrs... Then we go bookshop first. FYI , i went to my new school with my mother at first...Then father came in :) Went to bookshop , worser :O No choice , went back to class . Waiting for the teacher to mention the numbers. Cos' when we went in , they gave us one card with number mahhrs. Then I got '12' . So , went to the bookshop... Got no. 47 I think. o.o Then my mother suddenly ask me go bookshop check if it's time for us to go there or not... But unfortunately,nahh :( When Im going back to the classroom... I suddenly lost o.o I went into the wrong classroom XD Cos' too big & all the classrooms looked the same :P Then , went back into the correct classroom :D Time for my turn , The teacher called out '12' , came forward to the teacher's table . Then my mother suddenly told the teacher I got eye problem need sit infront ask the teacher take note of it . RAWRRR! First day sure kena paiseh de! :( Scurly teacher call my name ask me sit infront how? :( then we also have to sign one swimming course form & one Orientation camp form . Alrights , let me explain to youu :) The swimming course de is COMPULSORY to go cos' Damai Sec near Resevoir mahhrs... They scared scurly we naughty go there play then accidentally slipped inside or what , so it's COMPULSORY . Then there was like... 8 forms bahhrs. There was a question 'Do your child have swimming experience?YES/NO' Then cos' I went before swimming classes 1 year le... About P4 like that. But i scared i forgot how swim ;( I scared the teacher ask us swim and i can't even start. LOL . Sure paisehh . But can't change le ... Form already handed in :( Then as for orientation camp , it's a 3days , 2 nights camp in school! :( Other schools don't have lohhrs! :( Not fair! I don't want to sleep in classroom / hall / field . ESPECIALLY FIELD . So BIGGGGGG . :( As for CCA , I wanna choose 'Library Club' . Don't know still got or not . Found it on the Damai webpage. I will look for it . RAWRRRR! Haven't buy uniform. :( maybe gonna buy it on Monday . I hope the teacher will forget about the 'eye problem' :( Idw first day jiu kena called out by teacher . & as for the swimming , Idw show my FATS & I scared I can't swim! :( Anyways , I like the school environment but not the 'SWIMMING' & 'CAMPING' & 'MEET-TEACHERS THINGYY' :( But , overall ... I LOVE DAMAI TO THE VERY MAX . :) I JUST HOPE THE TEACHER CAN FORGET THAT MY PARENTS MARKED 'YES' FOR THE SWIMMING EXPERIENCE THINGYY & FOR THE 'EYE PROBLEM' THINGYY . IDW SIT INFRONT , IDW FIRST DAYY KENA CALLED OUT BY TEACHER . :(
FYI : I same school as Shafiqah , JiaShun , SeongHun , Joan[idk who she is] , Brandon , ZhiXian & more.... :) IDW TO BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS ZHIXIAN ! SCURLY HE SPREAD OUT I LAST TIME GOT WHITEEE HAIR HOWWWW? :(
See ya tomorrow! :)

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.