@Scribble-dwords.bs.com

Photobucket
Jermin aka AHMINNT.♡
061198 ; Presents? <:
Single & Available
Damaian'1A1
I laughs , I cries , I smiles like every earthlings does . :D
I'm an imperfect person who is imperfect in all ways, so don't comment me because you ain't perfect either. <:
You can contact me at : MSN/Facebook/Friendster

♥ Catherine'PoohPooh ♥ WanTing'BiBi ♥ Sheree'Choco ♥
I love them as much as I love myself . They are the ones who gone through sufferings , happiness , cryings , laughters & pain with me . I appreciates them . They made my life wonderful & exciting . I'll keep them inside my heart , not to let them leave me while they're still with me . Although they made me cry sometimes , but , without quarrels , how can we be friends ? Friends forever alrights ? <:





Darlings

Carman ; DarDar♥♥♥
Catherine ; PoohPooh♥♥♥
Christy ; Nuer♥♥
ChunFei ; KorKor♥
ChunSing ; GanGanGan♥♥
Crystal ; EmoTwinneh♥♥♥
Des ; KorKor♥♥♥
HuiHui ; Honey♥
Ina ; Nuer♥♥
Jessica ; Lesbo♥♥♥
Joanne ; JieJie♥♥♥
JustinC ; KorKor♥♥♥
JustinN ; KorKor♥♥♥
Kingston ; PiGuDong♥♥♥
Lawrence ; MyLaoRen♥♥♥
Rayner ; SunZi♥♥♥
Pauline ; MeiMei♥
Sheree ; M&MGirlfiee♥♥♥
ShuHui ; JieJie♥
Stephanie ; LaoPo♥♥♥
TeckEng ; MeiMei♥
Vivian ; MeiMei♥
WaiHo ; KorKor♥♥♥
WaiKiat ; KorKor♥
WanTing ; BiBi♥♥♥
Zann ; Lesbo♥♥
ZhiYou ; SunZi♥♥♥
Max ; 3♥s , Min ; 1♥

Flyaways
Adelyn Catherine Catherine&Natasha Fiona HuiHui KeYin LerWei Me&Sheree Natasha Natasha&Fadhilah Norida Rayner Sheree Shopwithdarlz- ShiQi ShiQi&WanTing ShiZhen WaiHo WanTing WanTing&HuiHui XinLi Vanessa Tag me to be linked/unlinked . Thanks ! <:



June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Heyyy Friday, June 11, 2010 @ 4:57 AM
Hi Hi !
Just came back from fitness corner uhs :3
I sprained my neck , now damn pain de ]:
Sleep Sleep Sleep until sprained D:
Hais ]:
I hate it , now i can't even turn my head properly -_-'
FREAK YOUU .
Then student care teacher show us the show 'Eight below'
It's about ermm...eight dogs who had follow his owner & a scientist to a trip to New Zealand :D
Ice mountain uhs .
The scientist had to find a medio...dk what's that -_-' It's kinda like a stone...
& suddenly there's ermm.. snowstorm .
Then they had to go back.
The scientist doesn't wants to go back,
& he went on looking for the 'stone'
Still can't find .
Then walk walk walk ,
found the stone uhs :D
Then after that,
the 8 dogs , the leader of those dogs , Max ,
Suddenly turned crazy,
Then that scientist stepped on a soft snow,
then suddenly 'BANGGGGG' , he fell downn..
A damn deep de holeee ,
Then the dog..
Ermmm.. Maxis[the other dog] ,
Go & save the scientist using a damn pro de technic uhs :D .
Lazy to mention them all,
Then after that , the scientist stuck there for a moment...
Then 'BOOMPHHHH' he is freezing , turning into icee .
Then the owner of the dogs take a bag,put him inside,zipped the zip .
Then they went off to the journey of the hospital uhs .
But they've to use aeroplane to go there,
the worser is ,
the aeroplane can only take 6 passengers ,
if over 6 passengers,
it can't fly up .
Then after that,
the aeroplane reached,
the scientist & owner of the dogs[both going to freeze up] went into the aeroplane,
but the dogs cannot go up the plane ]:
Sad Sad...
So they drove the aeroplane away,
left the 8 dogs ]:
They'd been tied up in order not to run away,
Then after 6 days,
They struggled to go out of the 'tie' ,
They succeeded !
Then only left 1 poor dog ]:
That dog 100 years old[unbelievable right? :D]
That dog too old , not so hyper le , can't run ]:
Then got another dog...dk what name .
Go & pat him[that means 'goodbye' in dog language XD]-My teacher knows dog language-
Then ran away with the other 6 dogs,
After thaat ,
they run so happy,
they saw damn lots of birds,
then Maxis[the dog] go chase the birds and bark at them-woof woof-
Then all the birds fly off .
After a moment ,
they came back :D .
They got one nice plan uhs , PRO PRO ><
They ran to different directions ,
then count to 3 ,
They ran to the birds,
All catched .
Then maxis don't have ]:
Because he naughty naughty,
go make noise , chase away the birds,
then only he cannot eat ]:
The rest all hungry uhs ,
Then they eat eat eat,
then when maxis want to get some from them,
then they just bark -It means 'stay away from my food' in dog language XD-
Then he went to another dog,
the dog didn't bark uhs :D
Guai dog ^-^
Then after that,
dk which dog..
Go step on soft snow.
Fell down the mountain ,
DIED ]:
So sad ]:
Hais ]:
Then all dogs came over to him,
patted him , buried him with snow,
btw , the dog owner is trying to save them after recovering.
Then dk why only left 1 dog,
He saw one big whale...
Killer whale,
it died liao uhs D:
All the skin also like...'lan diao le'
Rotten uhs D:
Black Black liaoos...
Smelly Smelly le.
Then that dog want to tear the flesh off the whale & eat it .
Then suddenly got one scary fishhhhhhhh came out of the whale's mouth 'ROARRRR !'
So scary x:
Scared me x:
Then after thaat,the dog ran away,
After a while,
He came back to the whale,
want to attract attention from the scary fish for the rest of the dogs to eat uhs,
he tear the meat,
then the scary fishh go chase him D:
Then the rest all came & get the fleshh .
:D PROOO !
-Then the rest not watched , cuz teacher angry ask us study D: -
I will continue the movie once I watched finish it uhs :D
Hehes,
nice story & touching .
Btw,it's a REAL story [:
If you want,you can just rent it uhs .
[:
Trying to find my titanic'movie' at house uhs D:
Trying to share it with my student care friends [:
WEEE !
Hope i can find it x:
If not they'll get disappointed ]:
Kays uhs ,
Just now i played with Jacqueline & WanLing uhs :D
FUN FUN ! [:
I love you , Jacqueline & Wanling ^-^

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.